Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Just days away...

We are getting ready to leave this Sunday. I can't believe it is almost here. I am trying to gather last minute things that the girls will need, or that we will need. I need to make copies of paperwork, and make sure it is all in the right order. That is the part that scares me more than forgetting toothpaste! What if I leave a document home??!!?

I am also so sad about leaving the girls. I will miss them terribly. They have so many people who are offering to care for them, I know they will be loved in our absence. It is wonderful that my mom and sister will be able to watch them most of the time, then they will have a fun weekend with cousins and several other friends will have them for part of the time we are gone. They have all said that they are planning fun outings and events. I know the girls will enjoy everything! We are so blessed to have family and friends willing to do this for us. Baylee, too, has her own caregiver. A friend from church will be staying at our house to take care of our "other child." How wonderful for Baylee to be an "only child" and get all of that attention while we are gone!

We will have Zachary one week from tomorrow. I can't wait to meet him!

No comments: