Monday, October 8, 2007

We've Arrived!


We arrived without problems (although they did confiscate my 8oz bottle of hand sanitizer -- 3 oz is apparently the limit for carry-on liquids). We are in Beijing right now and are leaving this afternoon for Shenyang and will have Zachary tomorrow afternoon. The weather is great. We had a blessedly uneventful trip to this point. Everything happened as planned and we pray it continues that way. We had a decent night sleep, despite the rock hard bed!

Due to limited internet connection today's update was posted by Megan Olson on behalf of the Jacob family. Below are some pics of Beijing.




2 comments:

Terri & Gary said...

Cindy I'm so happy for you!!!!

I can't wait to hear more!!!!


Terri C.

Lisa said...

Congratulations on the newest addition to your family. We hope to one day soon adopt an older boy from China. I will follow your journey everyday to learn as much as I can.

Good Luck to you and your family. I can't wait for "Gotcha Day" Hope all goes smooth for you and your new son.

Lisa