Saturday, October 6, 2007

Leaving Tomorrow!

We are finally at the point where I can say we are leaving tomorrow. It seems a little surreal. I will miss the girls desperately, but I am thankful for such loving and capable hands to leave them in. It means the world to us.

I admit that I am a little nervous about what is ahead, so please pray that I will not allow fear to steal my joy in these final days before we meet our son. I am so excited and so thankful for this gift God has given. I trust God to prepare the way before us as we travel to bring Zach home. I can't begin to say how much I have looked forward to this time. I am thrilled.

We will do what we can to post while in China. However, we may not be able to. Keep checking and we will keep trying!

Thank you so much to everyone for praying for us and caring for all of us! We have been blessed beyond measure by the love and support shown in so many ways.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Cannot wait to follow your journey!!!

Enjoy every minuted of it!!!

Brenda
Cop group

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

We cant't wait to hear from you and praying for you all.

Joshua 1:9 " Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee withersoever thou goest".

Darlene

Megan said...

We are praying for you and Zachary and are excited to hear your next update!

Nic, Megan, Corinn & Noah