Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Meeting Zachary...


We have Zach and couldn't be more excited about the way it has gone so far! He has done nothing but smile all day long. He laughs when he sees the pictures of his sisters. Whenever we go anywhere, he makes sure that he is holding both our hands. Maggie (our guide) told us that he said he loves us and is satisfied with us. What a blessing! She also says it is unusual that he seems to be bonding to both of us, rather than only one.

We certainly realize that this does not imply smooth sailing from here on out. But his disposition is so pleasant and he just seems to be such a delightfully happy boy. We are praising God and thanking everyone for their prayers on our behalf. They are certainly making a difference.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures!! I am so excited ot hear things are going so well!!! Enjoy every minute!!!

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

Oh, I am so excited for you all...what a great smile Zach has and looks so content with the both of you!

We will keep you all in our prayers and can't wait to see more pics and see how the next couple days go for all of you.
That is amazing that he is bonding equally to you both.

Darlene

Lisa said...

WOW!!!!!

Congratulations to you and your husband. Your new son is absolutely beautiful. His smile lights up the pictures. I am so happy for you that he is bonding so well with you both.

I was so excited to see an update tonight. Keep them coming.

I pray every night for the day we can go back to China to bring home a beautiful boy like yours. You are a very lucky lady. I wish you all the best.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! What a sweet, sweet, boy! We are rejoicing and praising God with you. We leave next week- so I am rarely on the computer...but I won't miss a letter of your blog...in fact, you will likely be the glue that holds me together right now! ;0)
Many, many Blessings-
Lisa and the rest of the Kaden's

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy,
We are so happy for you. Tears fill my eyes as I remember meeting John and discovering each other. Zach is adorable. Thanks for sharing your blessings with us. We will continue to pray for you.
Lori in Indy

Anonymous said...

Steve and Cindy,

I am so excited for you! The three of you look so happy! I have been praying for Zachary to have a joyful heart and not be fearful - seems like God is answering that prayer so far!

Congratulations! Patti

Anonymous said...

Steve, Cindy and family,
We are so happy for you, and very glad that everything seems to be going so well! You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Praising God with you,
Todd and Val Hoag and Family

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Your son is so handsome. What a beautiful smile! I'm so thrilled for your first day together and how God is watching over your trip! Praying for smooth travels and getting to know each other.

Pam